posted on March 01, 2014 23:02
Gemstone, America’s Premier Sink Manufacturer, is at it again. Gemstone is announcing its latest addition, the 2716-US single bowl kitchen sink. The “U” stands for Universal Design. The 2716-US Universal Design single bowl kitchen sink is Gemstone’s latest commitment to Universal Design and the need for sinks that meet the criteria for ADA, while fitting everyone’s need. “Fabricators around the country have been asking me for a single bowl kitchen sink that meets ADA requirements, that is certified to meet ANSI requirements, that they don’t have to cut down, and that fits in a 30” cabinet,” said Jeffrey Smith, Gemstone’s Sales and Marketing Manager.
Now the industry has what it has asked for. The 2716-US made its debut in February 2014 and is made in Elkhart, IN, USA.
Some features of the 2716-US are:
- 5 ½” deep (not counting the countertop thickness)
- Consistent 5 degree draft around the entire opening
- Fits in a 30” cabinet
- Warranted with when seamed to all hard surfaces
- Passes all ANSI Z124.3 criteria
- Tight radii in the corners for contemporary look
- Resin contains 15% post-consumer recycled content and 5.5% rapidly renewable materials
- Made in the USA.
Visit www.gemstoness.com for more information. Follow Gemstone on Twitter (#GemstoneSinks) and like them on Facebook.