SolidSurface.com

Sponsors
Wesley Tools - Router Bits, Blades and Tools
MIA - Join Today
Moraware - Sorftware for Fabricators
Nelson Wood Shims - Buy in Bulk

The FabNet® Forum
Hillbilly (Countryboy) Secrets Revealed
Last Post 18 Jun 2009 09:13 PM by Wags. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lenny E
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Lenny E

Private Messenger: Send Private Message

--
17 Jun 2009 07:23 AM
    Hi All,

This is meant as a self help column to help us all thru these dire economic times.

But on the lighter side, lets start with a joke....First of all the discalimer....My parents and most relatives are from W VA, Gods Country..the finest people reside there.

However due to Hollywood, and Northerners, it does have a negative reputation...so heres the Jokes.

What is the definition of foreplay in W VA.............

Sis! Are you Awake?

Why do you know the tooth brush was invented in W Va?

If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called the TEETH Brush.

OK..now here it is .........HillBilly Secrets revealed.

Topic 1..Gun Cleaning

Dont Buy the Hoppes cleaners..too expensive..DOT 3 Brake fluid..works just as good...and leaves no residue. Much Cheaper!

Dont Buy the miltary high priced grease for the bolt (on bolt actions, or if cleaning your AK)..buy high temp molybdemum auto grease//works just as well (Caveat..to David G and those living up near the polar circle..you neeed to watch the oil and grease...it will freeze you action up solid if you dont choose correctly and use sparingly)

Dont buy the Gun oil. buy .Light machine oil..its the same.

Stay tuned for how to start a garden, how to turn kitchen scaps, newpaper etc into compost, how to salt cure a ham, how to make your own beer, grow your own tobacco, reload your own shells, etc etc, yada yada.

Oh almost forgot, dONT BUY PATCHES to swab out the barrel...cut up an old bedsheet into the appropriate sized patches.

Un-Authorized
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Un-Authorized

--
    17 Jun 2009 04:59 PM

Lenny:

Do hillbillies enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches? I'm getting hungry just thinking about 'em.

Joe

Andy Graves

Andy Graves

--
    18 Jun 2009 06:15 AM
    Anything to save a nickel eh Lenny?

FabNet Administrator
    andy@thefabricatornetwork.com
    Countertop Company - www.OliveMill.com
    Wags
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Wags

--
    18 Jun 2009 09:13 PM
    Lenny

After my recent trip riding down route 60 in WV I can attest to the great Americans they are. For about 50 miles, every house, every business, every pole had a flag flying. Every school had the kids lining the fence with flags and at the end in Rainelle the whole town turned out to welcome us. I should add that the day started with us riding onto the sidewalk in front of the state capital and the governor meeting us and taking the time to walk amoung us and talk. I was impressed by these "coal" folks from WV, real Americans.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

FabNet Forum Rules (Click Plus Sign to Read) Maximize

Copyright 2004-2014 by Karben Copy LLC. All rights reserved.